Tuesday, March 8, 2011

*~ fried chicken (tumeric) ~*


Only one problem here - it splatters like no tomorrow


I like it piping HOT!


No one is allowed to touch those wings...leave them alone!


This dish is so simple and delicious that I dare say anyone can cook.

Receipe:

Chicken pieces (can use chicken wing, drumstick, drumette) or whichever parts of the chicken you like. When it comes to cooking, be flexible. If you and your family like only chicken backside, then just dump in chicken ass because no one is going to eat the drumstick you put in.

Marinate those chicken pieces in turmeric powder, salt and fine ground pepper (optional). Leave it for at least half an hour before frying. For this dish, just be reasonable with the spices used. Tweak it to satisfy your audiences. Hope you will enjoy it as much as I do.

In my opinion, if possible, leave the chicken skin on. Wow, it is so crispy and...and..and...I can't properly describe it in words. I need to run now.......hey.... I said leave those wings.....

No comments:

Post a Comment